FYP and internship

Assalamualaikum..

its has been 2 weeks im stuck here . here in USM, Penang. one of my dream lays here so i know that i need to continue my journey. Lately i found that its a little bit hard for me to do our FYP and also to catch up my part time student cab.

im really lack of time. my plan to for gym every tuesday and thursday also been hold on first. All im doing when ive got time is searching google about my FYP ang assigment. well when im thinking about it im surely will miss all my routine after im grad one day.

im nervous being thinking about my intership later because my lecturer havent give us a specific date yet to briefing us about company that will deal wtih us and how to get it. i really hope that i can get company that near with my parent. so that i can looks after my sibling and also my parent .

hope all of it will gonna be alright !! this evening i go to one of my favourate place in usm. the twin tower field near the sollat  (school of literature and language). environmnet there is so quit and peace. from the rock i seat definately i can see a view of penang bridege and the penang twin tower.

The penang bridge really remind me of home. im imagine that im on my way home with a butterflies in my stomach because too happy . one fine day after all my works here half finish i will be home. for sure.

good night. iloveu mak abah adik adik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desasiswa Cahaya Gemilang~

Final Year di USM