…as a substitute teacher at SMK Raja Perempuan Kelsom



Assalamualaikum and hi ! 

First things is alhamdulillah im already finished my Master journey in USM last May. And what I can say is Allah SWT give me so much good things that I can only pay back to Him by do all the things that not against what is already state in Quran and also Hadith.

Only 1 day after getting my feet into home, then I flewed away to Kuantan for job interview as a lecturer. And thanks Allah, caused im do it very well (althought I do not know the result yet)

Despite all of that, exactly one week after the interview session that ive got from PPD Kuala Kangsar said that I ve been selected as substitute teacher (read : ustazah) at Sek Men Keb Raja Perempuan Kelsom, Kuala Kangsar which is just 10 minutes from my home !!!

Like I said before, how kind Allah is towards His servant like me. There is a time where you sometimes lost motivation and feel sad all over again.. and give up.

And for sure for me the hard part is when you’re living in so challenging era where money matter plays very important role.

Therefore, im gonna get more stress when im out of my part time job. But somehow again Allah is really Mercy towards me. Every problem that pass by its just awhile and after that the blessing is everywhere.

Now, im enjoying teaching Pendidikan Islam in here.
Every single times that I have, will be the time for me to gain more knowledge on my own religion through reading and listening to more kuliah.

Thanks Allah for this one. I might be fall down again in future, Sad, angry and out of control . But im really hope for Your countless blessing again, and again. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desasiswa Cahaya Gemilang~

Final Year di USM

FYP and internship